Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Switzerland

I almost cried when I made it to Switzerland and into Rahel Gerber’s arms. Why you might ask? Well I know this lovely woman from Mexico, she worked in the orphanage in town last year, and  after three weeks of traveling it was such a comfort to be with someone who knows my current life so well. Her family was also amazingly wonderful and I loved getting to met not only her parents but her sisters, brother in laws, uncles, aunts, and cousins. I even met some neighbors and friends and got to stay with he grandparents for a few days. I wouldn’t mind being adopted into that family! Too bad she doesn’t have any brothers... Anyway, I fell in love with Switzerland and everything about my time there was like a fairytale. Here is my sad attempt to show you how amazing it is:



2 comments:

  1. All the videos of your trips say, "This video is private". FIX THAT! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Made me want to go!! Another place for my list...:)

    ReplyDelete