This year we went for two weeks to Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico. And going a second year meant I was more comfortable with the people, plan, and project. But it also meant I was in for deeper lessons about myself, and further stretching in my role as a missionary. The thing that stuck with me most from this trip was the fact that without God, I am nothing.
Those two weeks were also enough to show me that:
1. I am prideful (I'm always learning this).
2. God doesn't need me for His work, I am just blessed to be a chosen to be a part of it.
3. God is powerful enough to even use ridiculous me.
4. He is faithful in all things, powerful in all places, and mighty to save in all hearts.
5. His plans are far reaching and far more complex/complete than we can imagine.
6. God loves me (despite em being me) and that's incredible!
7. I am just along for the ride and God is the one operating it (and changing hearts along the way).
More stories to come!