Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Power of the Word

When giving people advice or comfort in hard times I have found there is nothing more powerful than scripture. Not only does it say everything I want to in the best way but it has the ability to touch us in the most secret parts of our hearts. So this week, for worship devotional, I knew there was no better way to express myself than go to scripture. Besides, when someone else is reading in Spanish I don't have to say as much! I shared these particular verse because of the impact they have had in my life and in how I see God as the powerful God that He is...

So I let God speak for Himself to the team and it was so incredible. You could tell in people's smiles and looks at one another that God was moving in their hearts. I hope you can take the time to look them up for yourself!
Colossians 1:15-20
1st Timothy 1:17
Luke 8:25
Job 38

No comments:

Post a Comment