Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, June 3, 2013

My Valley!

To prepare for one of our marketing trips, I drug my friend Jonathan (“Tatan”) all around town in the buggy to take pictures of our area. It was a blast to bomb down the dirt roads with our camera bags strapped firmly to the frame and the dirt destroying our faces. We made more than a few rapid stops, to capture random horses and grape vines, and we did a lot of yelling in order to hear each other over the wind and engine. It was a great day and I was so proud of our work when all was said and done. Here are some of my favorites that show how gorgeous Porvenir really is:

My fearless companion...

In the buggy!
One of mine... I love barbed wire.
One of Tatan's... such cool crosses!

A local winery!
Marketing!

No comments:

Post a Comment