Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Friday, September 13, 2013

Moving to Florida

I am officially leaving for Florida in a week (the 22nd to be exact) and in the midst of packing and support raising stress I still have moments of pure excitement where I have to dance down the hallway. Yet I still feel like I am all over the place with letting people know what I am doing. So this post is going to try to succinctly lay it all out. 'Try' being the operative word...


{1. } Here is a video Steve Saint and Brian Reed made for me to explain
I-TEC {click here} and what I am doing with them!:


{2.} One of the other things I-TEC does is make a flying car that is jungle trail capable. Here is the most recent video of the Maverick, that I got to
help with when I visited a couple weeks ago:


{3.} This is how I told everyone I was coming. I did a play off of I-TEC to make I-TMEC and we designed our own flying car
like the one above... sort of:


{4.} Here is my new address!
It can always be found on the side of my blog over there ---->
13454 SW 53rd St.
Ocala, FL 34481



No comments:

Post a Comment