Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, November 25, 2013

Admiring God

On our road trip to Florida, dad and I took a detour to the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. I thought it would be worth the extra couple hours... I had no idea. Come with us...

 How they ever found these caves is incredible... it blends right in.
 We rocked the Cal Poly pride that day...
...then we jumped right in! Or rather, hiked in.
 God made this! From nothing! With his infinite creativity!
 As small of a space I was willing to be in... good thing the caves were massive!
 See? GIGANTIC!!!
Sorry the pictures don't do this underground world any justice.
 It was breathtaking to say the least.
AH! There are no words!
 Our hipster photo... this was his idea but I do love it.
 Thank you Lord for being so magnificent!
We recommend seeing it for yourself! I am still blown away by how evident God was in the majesty of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment