Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Florida Fall

A lot has happened since my last update, but thanks to modern technology (and Instagram) I have the habit of documenting everything in photos. So to save you time, and a headache, my Fall update will be easy on the eyes. Thank you to all of you for making it possible for me to experience the blessings, and challenges, of missional life in the States!

One: Good and Bad
The bad... this is a Wolf Spider that carries it's babies on it's back. When you kill it, poof! Babies everywhere. I murdered the babies with Raid.
On the other hand, the sunsets are worth every minute.


Two: Florida in the Fall
This Fall, downtown Ocala was lit up for the Holidays... 
...yet, it was still hot and un-wintry so we drank this. 


Three: Community
 Here are some families from the Spanish church I have been attending (our pastor is on the end).
 This is Sherylyn, and she made us a picnic!
It was refreshing to be in the sparkly park with a good friend.


Four: New Experiences
 Here is my newest friend. I am learning how to fly and I love it!
 I am now an official Florida resident! This was extremely hard for me and I cried the whole way home from the DMV, but I now feel at peace knowing God has it in His plans and "In God I Trust."
 Last but not least, my roommate Trina and I got to swim with manatees!!!!
It was freezing but so worth it. They were so precious and one even gave me a hug. =)


Five: Tis' the Season
Thanksgiving meant I was ready for pumpkin everything! And good family time at my friend's house. 
In place of a tree I decorated my driftwood wreath instead. My ornaments had to go somewhere!
I also made sure I placed my Haitian Nativity in a place I could enjoy it.
I also wanted to make sure I enjoyed this. God is incredibly amazing and the sunsets this time of year reflect His Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment